Experiences of Verkkokoulu.com
“Thank you for a great and well-working course. I can recommend this to others, too.”
– Hannu Tuominen, HTT Putkiasennus Oy
The contents of the course for instructed persons in accordance with standard SFS 6002 safety at electrical work are based on the requirements of the standard obliged by the Finnish Electricity Safety Act 1135/2016 concerning ordinary persons and instructed persons.
The course is highly suited for example to the following:
- computer and IT personnel
- industrial production personnel
- cleaning personnel
- construction professionals who work close to live parts such as:
- work carried out from scaffolding or using lifting equipment, construction machines and conveyors,
- in installation, painting and renovation work,
- in transport, loading and unloading, and
- for operators of work machines such as earthmoving and forestry machines
- all persons who need to perform operating activities on electrical equipment and to work close to live parts.
European Union EN 50110 standards for operation of electrical installations and EN-SFS 6002 Safety at electrical work online training
The course contents are based on the European Union EN 50110 standards for operation of electrical installations and EN-SFS 6002 Safety at electrical work which fullfils the requirements of the Finnish Electricity Safety Act 1135/2016 concerning training in electrical work safety.
Who is an instructed person?
In electrical engineering, an ordinary person is a person who is not an electrically skilled person or an instructed person. An ordinary person becomes an instructed person when skilled persons have instructed the ordinary person into certain work at the work location so that the person is able to avoid the dangers of electricity.
According to standards, an employer’s instruction programme contains:
- training in SFS 6002 safety at electrical work for instructed person
- workplace-specific instruction concerning allowed electrical work
- verification of knowledge
- documentation and archiving.