Occupational Safety and Well-being at Work qualification course – 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the Occupational Safety and Well-being at Work qualification course, you have the right to return the safety card within 100 days free of charge, during which time we will refund the course fee.
Please make sure before buying the course that your employer/the person ordering has approved our course for your workplace.
What our customers say about our Occupational Safety and Well-being at Work qualification course:
“In my opinion, the Occupational Safety and Well-being at Work online qualification course works really well, especially in companies whose employees have previous practical experience but need to upgrade their safety card training. The course approaches things in a suitably practical way. We use Verkkokoulu.com’s Occupational Safety and Well-being at Work online training course to update our employees’ skills. I recommend that managing directors look at Verkkokoulu.com’s concept and discuss the possibility of conducting online training with those responsible for occupational safety in their company.”
Arto Gylén, CEO, PKS Sähkönsiirto Oy
“I feel the course worked well as online training and the material was professional. It took a little more time than I expected to review the course material, but I learned many extremely important issues that affect work processes and safety at work and could be raised at my own workplace, as well as safety aspects that could be taken into account during leisure time that we don’t always think about. I recommend this excellent training course to anyone who wants to develop professionally and to steer their workplace’s safety culture in the right direction.”
Tero Koskenlaita, City of Porvoo
“The course was really good and went deeply into the topic. It really gave me more than a classroom course. The whole thing was made interesting. Better than live. I’ll do this again. I definitely recommend it!”
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND WELL BEING AT THE WORKPLACE
This Occupational Safety and Well-being at Work qualification course improves employees’ overall understanding of safety and well-being at work.
The course can also serve as general instruction and guidance as part of the employer’s obligation to provide training for employees, under Section 14 of the Occupational Safety and Health Act (738/2002).
The main goal of the course is to:
- improve employees’ attitudes to safety
- improve employees’ competence in issues related to risk factors at work and work overload
- increase employees’ safety-oriented thinking
- teach the significance of co-operation for promoting well-being at the workplace
- reduce workplace accidents and increase enjoyment of work
- help companies achieve the zero accident goal.
The course content is suitable for several fields, such as:
- public administration, cities and municipalities
- the construction industry
- the shipbuilding industry
- the mining industry
- the energy production field, including nuclear power plants
- road, railway and waterway construction industry (Väylä – The Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency)
Safety training courses have different names according to the training organization that provides them, such as the Occupational Safety and Well-being at Work course and the Occupational Safety Card course.
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Act, an employer can independently decide on their employees’ training and what form the training takes, for example, safety card training.
HOW LONG IS THE Occupational Safety and Well-being at Work CERTIFICATION VALID?
At the end of the course you will receive the Safety at Work and Well card and download free pdf-online certification. You can check the course completion criteria on the Verkkokoulurekisteri.com website.
The card is valid for five years after you pass the course.
OUR CUSTOMERS CLAIM THAT VERKKOKOULU.COM’S COURSE BENEFITS BOTH COMPANIES AND PARTICIPANTS:
- The online course is an easy, flexible and time-saving form of training
- A high quality, clear overall package
- The content is easy to understand
- The online form of the course is motivating
- A diverse approach
- An interesting learning environment
- High-level expertise
- Good support materials
Start the course now!
You can pay safely and quickly using the most common credit cards, through online banking, or by invoice, Mobile Pay or e-invoice via the order page.
- Go to the top of the introduction page
- Add participants and click ‘buy course’ for one or more students
- Check the details and click ‘Go to checkout’
- Fill in the order details on the checkout page
- Check the details and choose your payment method
- Submit the order
- Start the course either immediately or later
After completing the course, you can download your electronic certificate immediately and you will receive the safety card by mail.
New students will receive instructions by email as well as an ID for logging in to the course.
A student who has previously completed courses at Verkkokoulu.com can order the course as described above and immediately log in to the new course using their existing username and password.
Read also : SAFETY AT ELECTRICAL WORK – GENERAL